The MP-WH2 Wireless Hub is an ultra-low-power wireless receiver which uses the Lora protocol, giving good penetration and ultra-long-range connectivity.
A choice of wifi and LAN cabled connections are available for internet connection. The hub comes pre-configured for LAN connection. Please advise if you need it configured for Wi-Fi.
The MP-WH2 Wireless Hub uses a 32-bit industrial processor which offers great high-speed data processing and can support a variety of data formats. Data
security is enhanced by dynamic key encryption and authentication.
Other features include:
- Lightning and anti-static protection
- Dust and water-resistant enclosure
- External power supply input (12V)
- 500m range
- Support for up to 100 sensors.
- Cable supplied for connection to a router, switch or standard LAN outlet.
The Monitor Pro wireless temperature detection solution integrates seamlessly with the Safe Food Pro App.
- RF Frequency - Lora protocol
- Sensitivity -148dBm
- Transmit Interval - 60 sec
- Interface - WiFi/LAN
- Power Supply - DC12V
- Transmission Range - Up to 500m
- Net Weight - 270g
- Dimensions 112mm x 105mm x 27mm
- Operating Temp Range: -20 °C to +60 °C
- Operating Humidity Range: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- IP Level - IP55