The MP-TS2 has been designed for ambient temperature detection.
With a sensitive temperature response of ±0.5 °C and a wide temperature range of -40 to +125 °C, it is the perfect sensor for fridge and freezer temperature monitoring and other ambient temperature recording applications.
The MP-TS2 uses the Lora protocol which has an ultra-long-range transmission range of up to 500 meters from the MP-WH2 Wire-less Hub*.
The built-in 3500mAh /3.6V battery gives up to 3 years of operation (depending on operating conditions). The Monitor Pro wireless temperature detection solution integrates seamlessly with Safe Food Pro’s Digital Food Control Plan software.
NOTE: To operate this device requires a Safe Food Pro software subscription
- Modulation - Lora spread spectrum
- Transmit Interval - As requred, default 15 mins
- Battery (internal) - 1200mAh /3.6V
- Battery Life - 3 years
- Transmission Speed - 100kbps
- Transmission Range - Up to 500m
- IP Level - IP66
- Net Weight - 135g
- Dimensions - 106mm x 57mm x 33mm
- Temperature Range: -40 °C to +125 °C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5 °C
- Connectivity (required) - MP-WH2 Wireless Hub*